The Perfusion Staffing Experts
As a clinician owned and operated company, we intimately understand the practice of perfusion and seamlessly embedding into our partners' ORs throughout the nation.
Our entire team is consistently focused on applying and teaching the best clinical practices and evidence-based approach to our comprehensive staffing options.
If safety, quality of care and consistency are your priorities, we are confident we can be a long term and dependable partner for all of your perfusion service needs.
Our team specializes in implementing the best clinical practices through an evidenced-based approach to perfusion services. We prioritize our recruitment efforts and focus special emphasis on identifying and developing only the highest caliber talent and ethics in the industry.
- Long-term and permanent coverage
- Cardiopulmonary bypass (adult and pediatric)
- Minimally invasive procedures (daVinci / Heartport)
- Cath-lab coverage and support
- Transapical and transfemoral aortic valve support (Hybrid OR)
- Intra-aortic balloon pump setup and monitoring
- Ventricular assist device (VAD) and ECMO support
- Transplant support (heart, lung and liver)
- Autotransfusion and plasmaphresis
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) sequestration
If safety, quality and consistency are your priorities, let's explore your ideal staffing needs.
Short-Term & Temporary Staffing
Perfusion.com is the industry leader in temporary perfusion staffing solutions. We maintain a large staff of highly experienced perfusionists that are available on short-term notice for both emergent, unplanned events and those you might anticipate unfolding in the future.
- PTO coverage
- Short-term staff shortages
- Excessive volume
- Adult and pediatric
Please give us a call and take the first step in securing your cardiac program and supplement your team with unparalleled flexibility.
PDC enjoys some of the industries’ most experienced perfusionists and ECMO Specialist that have practiced and expanded the effectiveness of ECMO and ECMO outcomes over the last several decades.
Our experienced team can participate in both long and short-term staffing solutions to compliment your existing staff.
Our team also participates in and contributes to industry trade groups and organizations to ensure physicians, perfusionists, and other professions in our industry well informed and collaborative amongst each other.
We are proud to support the efforts, research and guidelines from ELSO (www.elso.org), industry trade groups, and value our colleagues in the ECMO/ECLS field throughout the world.
Blood Management & Autotransfusion Staffing
Blood management is a concept that Perfusion.com has helped shape and evolve for more than a decade. Before this term was “commercialized”, we had policies and strategies in place to promote conservation, while improving safety and enhancing patient care.
PDC staff provides:
- Comprehensive blood management expertise, extending well beyond intra-operative cardiac care.
- Dedicated blood management director to support our field staff.
- Policies, procedures and template forms.
- Proven strategies and a supporting physician network.
- Device expertise, including coagulation management and TEG.
Our capabilities and experience in this arena are one of the key distinctions, separating Perfusion.com from the rest of the field.