Got this message from [email protected]
Anyone with experience with the Impella- please respond 🙂
I am looking for information from other centers that are currently using the Impella device on pediatric patients less than 18 years of age.
1. In what type of cases are you using it on?
2. Where is it being deployed?
3. How long are you using it for?
4. Is anyone using it prophylactically during VT- ablation?
5. What’s the smallest patient you have used it on?
To respond- please leave a comment on this post- or email Jorge directly @ [email protected]
Catch the latest Perfusion news or peruse our article archive.