Stainless Steel ECMO Cart
Perfusion.com is pleased to offer our new heavy-duty stainless steel ECMO cart. Our “FlowKart” is the ideal size to accommodate a variety of devices, and it is the highest quality, most durable cart on the market. At less than 1/2 the price of the Sprinter cart, it’s the most logical choice. Dimensions: 26.75”W x 32.8”D x 39.5”H (plus IV pole height). Weight 105lbs.
26.75”W x 32.8”D x 39.5”H (plus IV pole height). Weight 105lbs.
- Respiratory cart (ECMO / ECLS) ideal for extracorporeal pumps, heaters and oxygen tank
- Heavy duty stainless 304 construction
- 1.25 inch diameter post for standard medical equipment attachments
- 5 inch diameter locking casters with 2 inch wide wheels that can’t get stuck in elevator threshold gaps
- Height-adjustable IV pole that can be positioned on any three corners
- Removable post for easy installation and removal of equipment oxygen tank holder, movable to any cart corner
- Six-plug patient vicinity grade outlet on shelf for easy cable management
- Upper and lower shelves can hold 120 lbs each
- Recessed frame and outrigged casters provide low center of gravity for maximum stability
- Removable side handles
- Can accommodate CardioHelp, Rotaflow, Biomedicus, Cenrtrimag and other extracorporeal pumps
- Download Cart Data Sheet
- Custom laser etching available for an additional charge
- Other than stock shown carts are custom built are require 3-4 weeks lead time for shipping.
|Dimensions||48 × 48 × 60 in|