Digital (VAVD) Vacuum Regulator RED (0-100mmHg)
High precision, digitally controlled vacuum regulator that is ideally suited to vacuum assisted venous drainage (VAVD). This regulator provides remarkably accurate vacuum control from 0-100mmHg, includes positive pressure safety release valve for added safety. (Includes Pole Mount Bracket, Color=RED)
This item is not stocked and is a special order with 2-4 week lead time.
Features and Benefits
- Push-To-Set™ never-miss automated vacuum level selection
- Quick to Max 2 turns or less to full wall vacuum resuscitation
- Digital Gauge accuracy of ±1% of full scale
- Baby icon indicates Neonatal model
- Positive pressure and safety relief valve
- Includes pole mount bracket and 1/4″ tubing nipple connections
- This custom configuration is ONLY available from Perfusion.com, Inc.
- Perfusion.com, Inc. is the exclusive distributor for Ohio Health for the perfusion product line in the United States.
- Gauge: Low Vacuum (0-100 mmHg)
- Gauge Accuracy: ±1% of full scale or ±1.0 mmHg
- Dimensions: 5.7″H x 3.0″W x 4.8″D (17.8 x 7.62 x 110.16 cm)
- Weight: 11 oz (0.289 kg)
- Modes: |(ON), O(OFF)
- Color Band: Low, Medium, High
- Regulated Vacuum: 0-100 mmHg
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
90o Tubing Nipple, Select One