Click image to view corporate website:
Per Diem Perfusionist (PRN)
- Location: Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania
- Facility: TBD
- Employment Type: PRN
- Full/Part Time: PRN
- Shift: Days/Nights
Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania
Northeastern Pennsylvania is home to several attractions. PNC Field in Moosic hosts the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, the AAA affiliate to Major League Baseball‘s New York Yankees. Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre hosts the American Hockey League‘s Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers of Af2 arena football. Pocono Raceway in Long Pond holds two NASCAR races annually. Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Plains was Pennsylvania’s first casino. Mount Airy Casino Resort in Mount Pocono also offers gambling.
Skiers can find several slopes in the area, including Blue Mountain Ski Resort, east of Palmerton, Snö Mountain Ski Resort in Scranton and Camelback Ski Area in Tannersville. Camelbeach Waterpark, an outdoor water park, is located in Tannersville. There are also several attractions that explore the region’s industrial history. Eckley Miners’ Village near Hazleton and the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour in Scranton highlight coal mining history, while Steamtown National Historic Site and the Electric City Trolley Museum, both in Scranton, focus on transportation history. The Houdini Museum in Scranton follows Houdini’s exploits in the area, as well as the rest of the world, and is the only building in the world dedicated to the legendary escape artist.
The Scranton Ghost Walk attraction tells of Scranton’s paranormal history. 1433 N. Main Avenue home of the longest running seance event in the United States, called “Haunted! Mysteries of THE Beyond!” was picked by the Pennsylvania Department of tourism as one of the most haunted places in the state.
Northeastern Pennsylvania is also home to the Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic and is the only arts and education organization in Northeastern Pennsylvania to successfully develop a multi-county base of support.
Each year the Philharmonic introduces classical music to thousands of children and other new audiences through innovative programming like their Young People’s Concerts, which offers a coordinated multi-disciplinary educational program. The Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic also offer open rehearsals with an educational component, a piano competition and special events for families.
About the Position:
- The duties of the PRN Clinical Perfusionist include, but are not limited to, the safe performance and management of:
- Cardiopulmonary bypass / extracorporeal circulation.
- Counterpulsation / intra-aortic balloon pump
- Ventricular assist devices.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
- Autotransfusion / blood conservation.
- Platelet-rich plasma preparation.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language; Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to collaborate with others in the provision of patient care; Ability to multi-task essential; Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations essential; Strong detail orientation required; Computer skills required; Personal time management skills are required.
- Required Minimum Experience: Two (2) years clinical experience. Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to enter information into an electronic medical record, Basic medical terminology required.
If interested. please submit a cover letter and CV:
To: Keystone Perfusion Services, P.C
Click to view
Free Job & Resume’ Posting
(Click Image if you are Looking for Work)
Catch the latest Perfusion news or peruse our article archive.