Want To LIVE BLOG a Perfusion Conference ?
Wanted to see if there are any perfusionists out there that like to write- or want to write about their conference experiences? There are some great ones coming up, and I tried it for the first time last week and it is an excellent way to promote or review a conference.
- Perfusionists from all corners of the World are invited to participate …
- Live blogging is basically taking notes, photos, or recordings at lectures, conferences, and presentations of what was said and posting it to your blog.
- A live blog is a blog post which is intended to provide a rolling textual coverage of an ongoing event, similar to Live television or live radio. Liveblogging has increased in usage by news organizations and blogging establishments since the mid-2000s, when they were initially used to broadcast updates of technology conferences in the absence of or alongside streaming video captures, and like microblogs, have gained currency as an online publication format which performs the same function as that of live television news coverage.
- Because of their synchronous nature, live blogs have been compared to live broadcasting on television and radio in their immediacy and currency. However, such blogs are almost always used for coverage of, and commentary on, one-time events, and live blogging is not widely considered a regular feature for most online news services, while news specialty channels tend to provide almost 24-hour live studio broadcasts.
- Click here to see the first Live Blog from Circuit Surfers.
- All it would take is a couple emails a day, and a few fun pictures.