Perfusion.com has joined with representatives from AmSECT, the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion, the American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion, Australian and New Zealand College of Perfusionists, Comprehensive Care Services, the Michigan Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons, and SpecialtyCare to form the Joint Perfusion COVID-19 Task Force to monitor the recent coronavirus outbreak and its impact on our community. Combining the strengths of all organizations, our goal is to disseminate information and resolve questions related to perfusionists and COVID-19. Perfusion.com has started a separate resource page to share this and other important information we aggregate in one convenient location for perfusionists world-wide.
Click this Link to Visit PDC Links
Looking for the latest news, updates and articles for COVID-19-related topics. Look no further! We’ve got everything you need right here.
CDC Health Professionals
- Perfusionist Licensure Waivers by State
- ELSO Guidance Document ECMO for COVID-19
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients
- AMA COVID-19 Resource Links
- AABB COVID19 Statement
- Managing Stress for Healthcare Workers
- SBA Loan Resources for COVID-19 Crisis
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Professionals: FAQ
- Current US Perfusion Licensure Information (AmSECT)
- Sample COVID-19 Travel Authorization Letter
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Resources
- CDC COVID-19 Care Kit and Temperature Log
Catch the latest Perfusion news or peruse our article archive.