The Fundamental Skills of Pediatric CPB Survey

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Isabel CentnerIsabel Centner
    Participant

I am investigating the Fundamental Skills of Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Bypass for my masters thesis at SUNY Upstate Medical University.

By surveying the pediatric perfusion community, I hope to gather consensus expert opinion on the fundamental skills used in pediatric CPB based on skill frequency and their associated risk. If you have 20-30 minutes to spare, please consider completing the survey below:

https://redcap.upstate.edu/surveys/?s=C4T7CR79TJ

Please email me at centneri@upstate.edu if you have any questions or comments regarding the survey or the project overall. Thank you for your help!

Lavern ConsidineLavern Considine
    Participant

A lab is marked for the injunction for the fieldwork for the shows. Paths of the team and professional dissertation help are ensured for the changes. The margin is placed for the objective for the tapes for all issues for humans.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best urls-opener for opening multiple websites with one click.

Tomas AndriousTomas Andrious
    Participant

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the MyPerfectPaper Review about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.