- May 27, 2020 at 3:54 am #72400Annabell MattParticipant
How can you fix the issue of Yahoo account error on iPhone?
If you are trying to use the Yahoo app in an iPhone and it is not working, it could be due to several reasons. Most of the time, the issue comes up due to invalid settings of the iOS mail app. There are multiple issues encountered by the iPhone users but it can be easily fixed. In case, you are facing Yahoo account error on iPhone, it can also be fixed in no-time. For more details, refer to this article.
Fixes for Yahoo account error on iPhone
You can fix the issue by trying some fixes, as mentioned below:
• Check if the account is working- You need to check if the account is working in a browser or anywhere else. To check, follow the steps:
• Open the web browser on your computer.
• Then, log in to your Yahoo mail account.
• Compose a new email and send it to yourself to check its working.
• Wait for the email till 5 minutes.
• If there is any issue, you need to check it in the app also.
• Update your operating system- It might be possible that you are using an outdated version of the operating system which is not compatible with the Yahoo Mail app. So, you need to update it to the latest version. Visit Yahoo account recovery
• Remove and re-add Yahoo account- In some cases, the setting that connects Yahoo Mail to the app might be corrupted. So, you can try removing the account and re-add it after a few minutes. The issue might get fixed.
• Add Yahoo Mail using IMAP- You can configure the account manually. For this, you just need to enter the IMAP settings.
• Use Yahoo Mail app- If your Yahoo account is not added to the iOS mail app, you can install the third-party Yahoo mail app. It might fix the issue.
Further, if you want to know about Yahoo account recovery, you can contact the support. The technical executives will provide complete assistance for all the issues. To get in touch with them, you can use the various contact methods or using the details available on Yahoo’s official website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.