Hemetech’s Perfusion Technology Review Board Exam Prep Program
Available now through October 2020 to help those seeking to pass the Perfusion Boards in Fall 2020.
Hemetech’s Perfusion Science Review is conducted by a tenured active Perfusion Program Director with decades of perfusion clinical and educational experience. This Program Director will make himself reasonably available to participating clients to help with their study needs.
Our program includes:
– a tailored review series based on immediate past testing topic trends
– six live 2-hr webinar discussions on dominant tested topics
– previous Basic Science & Clinical Applications Review materials for a personal topic review
– at least 7 practice exams with keys and 10 practice quizzes with keys and “taker’s hints”
-“flashcard” type PDF question drills for common perfusion textbooks
– monographs and texts not commonly available for study
– calculators to verify perfusion science mathematical concepts
This new event information center is completely database-driven and lists all of the perfusion-related events in the world. If you would like to submit an event to this calendar an event, please follow the "Add New Event" link on this page. If you need help promoting a meeting or event, Perfusion.com offers a complete array of event promotion services which are listed on our Marketing Services section of our website. If you would like more information about our event promotion services, please contact our customer service department for further information.