Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kenmerrimanmd View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kenmerrimanmd Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: cascade by mtf
    Posted: May 07 2009 at 6:13pm
Hello David
thanks for your reply  have had mostly good, no really bad and some spectacularly good results
cartainly not a controlled group or study
also very interested in a mixture of PRP/centirfuged marrow/fat from a mini lipo suction and hgh  as an intra articular injection
cavitary tendonopathies seem to respond well to debridement and filling the cavity with the prp clot
our main use has been for greater trochanteric bursitis/pain/tendonopathy/enthesiopathy and it has been very suscessful in a very high % esp those with failure of multiple previous cortisone injections and a good # with comorbidities of diabetes and RA

SO kind of pricey but I think we've got the start of something here    the power to use a medical "magnifying glass" to focus the bodies own healing potential to specefic areas of the body is really cool to an old bone doctor like me it is the most interesting thing that I have come across in years       and     with essentially no risk of disease transmission   or any signifigant risk of complications from what you are injecting ( which is not necessiarly true for pharmicuticals) 

mtf needs to bring it's users togeather
regards
ken merriman md
David Spirt View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote David Spirt Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: May 07 2009 at 10:13am
Dr.Merriman, I sell Cascade in fairfield county CT,it is working well.Indications,acceptance and usage are expanding.Cascade will soon be able to be made into a disc shape for further woundcare applications.HSS is doing interesting things with it.Have done a few cases at Bridgeport hospital for intra-operative applications and did a nice meniscal repair at Milford with it.Really exciting future for PRP/PRFM.Looking forward to your reply.Thanks,D.Spirt
kenmerrimanmd View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote kenmerrimanmd Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Nov 08 2008 at 8:46pm
the listing of products for platelet gel production did not mention this product which we have been using with some good results
also produces a sewable clot of prp that can be sewn into a repair or the clot placed  on an open wound to assist with wound healing
so wondering if others have any experience with this system
 Post Reply Post Reply