I was reading online at the ANZP website, and came across their Links section. I had seen it before and was impressed at the thoroughness and organization of the information, so I thought I would share it with the rest of our colleagues in the perfusion universe.
It’s pretty handy and impressive.
Thank You ANZP !
Links to other Perfusion and Medical sites
The ANZCP Inc. does not necessarily endorse anything you might find on these sites. Please e-mail the ANZCP Website if you have an interesting site to list here.
Perfusion – Asia
Chinese Society of Extracorporeal Circulation
Indian Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
Indian Society of Extra Corporeal Technology
|Singapore Society of Extracorporeal CirculationTechnology|
Japan Society of Extra corporeal Technology
Perfusion – Australasia
The NSW Society of Cardiac Clinical Perfusionist
Perfusion – Canada
|Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion|
Perfusion – Europe
|College Francais de Perfusion
French College of Perfusion
Croatian Society of Extracorporeal Circulation
The European Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
Foundation European Congress on Extracorporeal Circulation Technology
Belgian Society of Extracorporeal Technology
Dutch Society for Extracorporeal Circulation
|Austrian Society of Perfusionists|
Romanian Society of Extracorporeal Technology
|The Society of Clinical Perfusion Scientists of Great Britain and Ireland|
|Asociación Española de Perfusionistas
Spanish Perfusion Society
Danish Society of Extracorporeal Technology
Norwegian Society of Extracorporeal Technology
Swedish Society of Extracorporeal Technology
Scandinavian Society of Extracorporeal Technology
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kardiotechnik e.V.
German society for cardio-vascular engineering
|Italian Perfusion Resource|
|Italian Association of Perfusionists|
|Czech Society of Extracorporeal Circulation|
|Russian Professional Union of ExtraCorporeal Technology|
Perfusion – Middle East & Africa
|Perfusionist Association of Turkey|
|Lebanese College of Perfusionists in Cardiac Surgery|
|Saudi Arabi Society of ExtraCorporeal Technology|
Perfusion South African
Perfusion – South America
|Asociación de Perfusionistas de la República Argentina|
|Brazilian Society of Extracorporeal Circulation|
Latin American directory of Perfusion resources
Perfusion – USA
Perfusion – International
International Consortium for Evidence-Based Perfusion
|International Society of
- Australasian Society of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (USA)
- The Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- American Heart Association
- Heart Surgery Forum
- Australian Anaesthesia
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA)
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA)
- Australian College of Emergency Medicine
- GASNET Global Anaesthesia Server Network.
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
- American Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
Journals & Search Engines
|Academic search engine
|The Journal of Extracorporeal Technology
published by Arnold in the UK
Latin American Journal of Extracorporeal Technology
Nederlands Society of Extracorporeal circulation Journal
|International Journal of Artificial Organs|
|Internet Journal of Perfusionists|
|International Perfusion Journal|
|Multimedia Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery|
|Interactive CardioVascular & Thoracic Surgery|
|Cardiac Surgery in the AdultPerfusion Chapter|
- Baxter Healthcare
- Cobe Cardiovascular
- Medi-Stim A/S
- Pall Corporation
- QUEST Medical Inc
- MyHospitals presents data on individual public hospitals throughout Australia. It has been set up under the National Health and Hospitals Network Agreement. It also includes information on many private hospitals.
- Australian Government Department of Health and Family Services
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Sydney Medical Simulation Centre – a training and research facility that specializes in Clinical Skills, Human Factors and Patient Safety training for multidisciplinary critical care teams using a suite of simulators.
- ULCO technologies – designer and manufacturer of ‘Orpheus’ perfusion simulator
- CardioSimulator – Simulator for Extracorporeal simulation in Germany
- Circuit Surfers -perfusionist forum for discussion, and a reservoir for perfusion related information, trends, and updates
- HospitalWeb List of hospitals which have web sites (including Australian hospitals).
- MAUDE (FDA’s Manufacturer And User Facility Device Experience database) – is a searchable storehouse of all medical device failure reports and you can find the real deal on problems with that new oxygenator before you start using it.
- Dave McCloskey’s Perfusion Database
- Perfusion Bookstore
- EuroScore – European system for Cardiac Operative Risk Evaluation. Includes a downloadable calculator to determine operative risk of mortality.
- Perfusion Guidelines – a registry of perfusion related protocols
- Manbit Technologies – includes multiple choice questions, haemoglobin dissociation curve programme, information on ‘Anaesthetic Record Keeper & Information System’ for use with Sarns Heart lung machine, Pulmonary artery catheter simulator etc
- The Medical Algorithms Project – Computation, formula, survey, or look-up table, useful in healthcare. More than 7000 algorithms, organized into 45 chapters, are available as spreadsheets which can be opened in your browser
- Cardiothoracic imaging – Imaging from Yale University School of Medicine. An illustrated tutorial particularly aimed at medical students.
- Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. Excellent resource for paediatric related perfusion protocols and presentations
- Perfusion line – commercial perfusion resource site
- ECCBook – Extracorporeal Circulation and Cardiac Surgery ‘e-learning’
Catch the latest Perfusion news or peruse our article archive.