Blood Management is a concept that Perfusion.com has helped shape and evolve over the last ten years. Before this term was “commercialized”, we had policies and strategies in place, to promote conservation, while improving safety and enhancing patient care. Our capabilities and experience in this arena are one of the key distinctions, separating Perfusion.com from the rest of the field.
Portfolio of Experience
- Comprehensive blood management program, extending well beyond intra-operarive cardiac care.
- Informatics, data collection and reporting.
- Dedicated blood management director.
- Educational resources, including: lectures, webinars and conference events.
- Policies, procedures and template forms.
- Proven strategies and a supporting physician network.
- Device expertise, including coagulation management and TEG.
- Manufacturer education and clinical support services.
- Blood Management Introduction
- Glossary of Blood Management Terms
- Strategic Blood Management
- Blood Management from Perfusion.com
- Blood Management: A Primer for Clinicians
- Implementing a Blood Mgmt to Improve Patient Safety
- Estimating the Cost of Blood (COBCON)
- Proposed Joint Commission Blood Management Goals
- STS Blood Management Guidelines Summary
- Transfusion Requirements After Cardiac Surgery
- Ongoing Variability in Blood Transfusion Practices