Stockert S3 Roller Pump videos/Interactive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ECMO92 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ECMO92 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Stockert S3 Roller Pump videos/Interactive
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:17am
Hello you allo.

How are you all  doing?

I have a question. I am not sure if you can help me with this, but I'm looking for a free video or set of videos where I can watch instructional videos on CPB pumps like the Stockert S3, RotaFlow pumps, or any of the Stockert pumps. Does anyone know where I can get free access to these pumps videos if they even exist? I also was wondering if there are any FREE Interactive control consoles online where i could adjust the controls of a CPB Pump online and just to see how it operates and stuff like that? This website has been so much of a blessing, and I LOVE IT. I would like to thank such a great friend, Bryan for giving me access to this website. He deservews the best. Its one thing I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. I gotta tell you, I have been truely blessed to find him. Its a date i will remember forever Nov 5, 2012  I  finally got access to a website and called a great person who Understood that I didn't work for a company and accepted that and was not like, "Oh, you are not working at a facility, we cannot help you. Sorry, we're not allowed to talk to civilians that are not working at a facility." He talked to me, and helped me more than words can even describe. He deserves the VERY BEST
Peter John Foster
 Post Reply Post Reply