Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MaryJones View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MaryJones Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: School Interview
    Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 2:16am
Hello Nick, do not worry about your interview as your interview will go smoothly. I had read that interviewers at  Midwestern University are quite good and friendly. You just need to go through their site for the information about the university. You will get some sample interview questions which is most asked in their interview. Best of Luck.

order custom essays online
NickMiller View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote NickMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Oct 23 2011 at 11:32am
Hello Friends!

I have an upcoming interview at Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ for their Perfusion program. I am very excited and was wondering if anyone could offer any insight as to what kind of questions I can expect from the interviewer. It's been my dream to go to Midwestern for a long time and I'd like to be as prepared as possible. I'm pretty familiar with basic interview questions and proper etiquette but if anyone knows about "curveballs" that might come up or would be willing to share their interview story and what gave them the edge it would be greatly appreciated. If you'd like you may email me directly at nick.guitarist@gmail.com with your response. Thanks so much for your time!

-Nick
 Post Reply Post Reply