MEMBER SERVICES  :Login
MEMBER SERVICES  : Logoff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much $ can I expect to make after graduating?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
racine View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote racine Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 7:42am
Powerade,
That's more in line with senior perfusionists or coordinators.  Unless you chose to start your own company, find an exclusive contract this would be something more in line with those who have about 15 years experience.  Don't get me wrong as you will find folks in big cities with salaries over $200k but those folks run a business mostly.  Someone out of school should be happy with about $60-80K, but then that's just my opinion.  Hope you find you calling in whatever it pays. 
merry-shopping View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote merry-shopping Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Jan 06 2010 at 5:29am
2000 usd -2500usd
ultimatepmpr View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote ultimatepmpr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 9:01am
I am hoping to go to India for some fantastic life and perfusion experience. Is there anyone out there who knows of a salary range? I have no idea and get asked this with each job interview. I know the money is not a motivator in most countries, but I need to be knowledgable when interviewing. Thank you for any information you may have.
ultimatepmpr View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote ultimatepmpr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 9:05am
Where are you from? Are you sure of the $2000 USD per year? How much does it cost to live there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12