MEMBER SERVICES  :Login
MEMBER SERVICES  : Logoff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need quick advice on US college admissions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lance View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lance Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need quick advice on US college admissions!
    Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 10:44pm
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11"><>

Recently, in our group we had one of our friends who went  to US for his higher education. We all supported him to get the best knowledge about the entrance exams & procedures to take admission in a US University. Well I have a resource i.e.  a guide may be you’d like to have a look upon. It’s an online guide, I can give you it’s URL which is application boot camp guide it’ll  help your brother get the best in preparations for his abroad studies.  It’s expensive, but it’ll tell him exactly what to do for admission in top colleges.

Lance View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lance Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 10:52pm
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11"><>

Recently, in our group we had one of our friends who went  to US for his higher education. We all supported him to get the best knowledge about the entrance exams & procedures to take admission in a US University. Well I have a resource i.e.  a guide may be you’d like to have a look upon. It’s an online guide, I can give you it’s URL which is application boot camp guide it’ll  help your brother get the best in preparations for his abroad studies.  It’s expensive, but it’ll tell him exactly what to do for admission in top colleges.

Post Reply Post Reply