MEMBER SERVICES  :Login
MEMBER SERVICES  : Logoff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Online education degree - what do you think of it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nancygale12 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nancygale12 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Online education degree - what do you think of it?
    Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 4:29am
Hmm........cool sharing.........! All u have discussed well about online education & I also prefer online education.

Thanks

Management and Leadership
leewalker1 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote leewalker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Feb 05 2010 at 6:23am
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="GENERATOR" ="Office.org 2.4 Win32">< ="text/">

Online education is a better alternative for degree seekers to enhance their skills besides working full time. With online education you get the flexibility to earn degree at your own pace and flexibility. You may start earning your degree through http://www.thedegreeexperts.com which paves the way to earn degree from well recognized and accredited universities to benefit your career.

Wanetom View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Wanetom Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 1:36am
yes i agree with Lary, University of Phoenix is an excellent source for taking individual college level courses.
Larycom View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Larycom Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 1:48am
University of Phoenix fits your lifestyle and learning style. Depending upon the degree program you select, you can attend class on campus or online. Some campuses offer degree programs in a combined campus-based and online learning format.
Albanjoe View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Albanjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Sep 01 2009 at 12:03am
Enrolled on a Oxford Distance Learning College course in 2008. The course materials provided were mis-spelled and badly punctuated to such a degree that I demanded a refund. At first this was refused but once I quoted the Sale of Goods Act to them my card was instantly refunded.
lanlananhanh View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote lanlananhanh Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 10:54pm

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

[color=#FFFFFF">credit auto[/color">
uruby View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote uruby Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 7:51am
Well, actually my sister did an online educational degree, because she had a job and two children at home, and I have to say that, though I was very doubtful in the beginning (I was not quite sure it online education as professional), it turned out to be a great opportunity for people who do not have the time to go to university or college directly. My sister graduated there and now she has a better job and a better position, because of her degree, which absolutely makes me proud. So if you think of attending an online educational course, you should definitely try out, but be aware, that you really have to work a lot because it is definitely not easy.
Jasoncox View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Jasoncox Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 2:58am
I am a big fan of online education. It’s amazing what you can achieve nowadays from the comfort of your own home or even when on the go. I graduated from CollegeAmerica recently with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting. The accessibility to my course materials and the flexibility of the program was what drew me to distance learning in the first place. But after I enquired further, I realized that I would be saving a lot as the fees as significantly lower than a regular degree course. This was a big deal for me as I could not afford another hefty loan on my records. With the assistance of the financial advisor at the college, I managed to apply and qualify for an affordable student loan as well. In my experience, I have only good things to say about online education. Wish you all the best in whatever you choose. 
murungu View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote murungu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Nov 26 2008 at 11:59pm
What subject do youintend studying?
Michael_John View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Michael_John Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Nov 26 2008 at 12:50am
Hi, I don't know what your schedule is or the reason behind why you want to study online and not go to a traditional college. One way you can know if it's any good is by looking at what other students taking online classes have experienced. By reading online college reviews written by other online students can help you decide.

All the best.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>