Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
expert_engineer42 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote expert_engineer42 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Online Education
    Posted: Apr 23 2008 at 2:17am
I am pursing my Bach in education online. Do employers look down on online degrees?If yes please provide me reliable resources from where i can find our solution.

shaylaren View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote shaylaren Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 24 2008 at 2:16pm
I guess it depends on the employer. Most people say that obtaining a online education college degree is a lot harder than actually sitting in a college classroom. online education, I just completed my associates degree online, and some courses were more challenging than others. You need to find a reputiable school. There are some that other people can refer you to.
shaylaren View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote shaylaren Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 28 2008 at 6:23pm
One of the biggest reasons people want to get a college degree is to get a better job or advance in their field.  As a busy society, we are always looking for ways to do this faster and more easily.

No two employers are the same, but it is safe to say that the view of online degrees is looking up.  Many qualified applicants are graduating from online programs, and they have broken the mold for you.  Still, there are many things that are taken into consideration by employers and they are things you should think about before you choose online college programs and online colleges in Florida
shaylaren View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote shaylaren Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 28 2008 at 6:27pm
Hi Friends,

Online education has become a trend and popular channel for many students and working adults to earn their degree. Online education creates a flexible and convenient environment for students to earn their degree while maintaining their preferred living style. But, many still doubt about the value of online degree, you may concern on how your potential employer will look at you during the job interview if you degree is earned through online education. Do employers look down on online degree? You may ask. This is an important question that needs to be answered because you need to ensure that your degree you going to earn through online will helps you to start your career smoothly after graduation.try out accredited california colleges and Texas colleges and universities for employee online education.
frolicz View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote frolicz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Nov 14 2008 at 7:10am
I prefer online education because this is where I molded myself a lot. You can learn more online unlike in school were given information is based on your teacher's knowledge. 
Stellina99 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote Stellina99 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Jan 16 2009 at 4:45am

Hi,

Students are the future of  a country. Online Education is generally  very beneficial for the school and college students.

Snoreta

Drug Intervention South Dakota

CSK001 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote CSK001 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Jan 16 2009 at 11:54pm
Hi,

I would like to tell you that you should not keep any sort of ambiguity that online degree carries less importance than a regular degree.  There is lots of information available on internet on this.

CSK
Drug Intervention Missouri

hari001 View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote hari001 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Feb 02 2009 at 12:26am
Hi,
Jimmy from Canada. Its wonderful Idea for everyone. Online education is time saving degree. It gives  a good knowledge. I would like to know more about it.
Thanks
Jimmy
New Jobs

macotto View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote macotto Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 4:55am
online college education
executive education
Confused

Hi

dear visit these site this may be us full for you this is the online related webseit

Thanks
uruby View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Quote uruby Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 8:22am
As I see you got already many different suggestion - so let me just add:
Of course there might be many employers that are looking down on online degrees  but I'm sure it is just a question of time till they realize that it is not harder or less hard to get an online degree compared to an old school degree.
And as all the others one more online college resource :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>