Determination of platelets growth factors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
buffymat View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote buffymat Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Determination of platelets growth factors
    Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 9:22am
Hello, I'm an italian boy from Bergamo near Milan in Italy. I am the third year of a degree in biomedical laboratory techniques at the University of Milan. I am working on platelet gel and I wanted to know some things about the determination of growth factors. The factors that I wanted to determine are as follows: Platelet derived growth factor (PDGF-AB and PDGF-BB), Insulin-like growth factor (IGF), Fibroblast growth factor (FGF), Epidermal growth factor (EGF), Trasforming growth factor beta (TGFb) and Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). I think it is better to use the ELISA technique, but I wanted to know your views and I asked some advice. I thank you all for your attention and I look news. Greetings. P.s. I apologise to you for my English and I hope that I explained well.
sebastian View Drop Down
Pumpling
Pumpling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Feb 07 2009 at 9:24am
ciao caro, sono molto interesato al tuo proggeto sto lavorando in qualcosa di simile (sicilia), vediamo di meterci in contatto. 
 Post Reply Post Reply